PhotoOp: Bluebird and Bluegrass Festival
This fun-filled event is free. Children 10 years and younger may enjoy an Easter egg hunt at 11:00 a.m.
- Also enjoy moonwalks, spider-bungee jump, rock climbing wall, and more.
- There will also be booths represented by wildlife and outdoor recreation organizations.
- Walk round the animal enclosures. Usually lots of flowers in bloom. Plenty to photograph!
- Food and drink will be available for purchase, or bring a picnic and listen to the music.
- Also it is near High Falls State Park and Indian Springs State Park
MGCC members can meet at the visitors center at 10am Sat 7th April